Candidates have to visit the official website to apply for Job
NEW-DELHI: Union Public Service Commission has announced recruitment for all posts including Junior Engineer, Public Prosecutor, Research Officer. Candidates have to visit the official website upsconline.nic.in to apply for the vacancy. A total of 146 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Application Start Date: 8th April 2023
Last date of application: 27 April 2023
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 20 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 58 Posts
Public Prosecutor – 48 Posts
Assistant Director (Regulation & Information) – 16 Posts
Research Officer (Yoga) – 1 post
Research Officer (Naturopathy) – 1 post
Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) – 1 post
Assistant Architect - 1 Post
Candidates from general category, OBC and EWS category will have to pay a fee of Rs 25 as fee. SC, ST, PWD and women candidates do not have to pay any fee.
How to Apply?
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on One Time Registration and Create Registration Profile.
- Now in the next step, fill the form for the post you want to apply for.
- Upload all required documents. Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the page.