The deadline to submit online applications is November 5, 2021.
New Delhi: Indian Railways has issued notification for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021. There is an opportunity to apply for more than 2000 apprentice posts. Candidates who have a 10th pass and ITI certificate can apply for Railway Recruitment. The deadline to submit online applications is November 5, 2021. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of East Central Railway rrcecr.gov.in.
- Must have passed 10th class (10 + 2) with 50% marks from recognized board. In addition, the relevant business must have an ITI pass certificate from an NCVT accredited institution.
- The age limit of eligible candidates should not be more than 15 years and 24 years on 01 January 2021. However, as per the government guidelines, the age limit will be waived for the reserved category candidates.
- Danapur Division: 675 posts
- Dhanbad Division: 156 posts
- Sonpur Division: 47 posts
- Plant Depot / Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay: 135 posts
- Samastipur Division: 81 posts
- Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Mandal: 892 posts
- Carriage and Wagon Repair Workshop: 110 posts
- Mechanical Workshop / Samastipur: 110 posts
Candidates will be selected based on a merit list prepared to keep in view the marks obtained in Class X and the ITI examinations.