Tragic Incident: 35-Year-Old Man Fatally Injured by High Voltage Wires in Gurdaspur

Rozana Spokesman

News, Punjab

Man suffered a fatal electric shock during his daily struggle to provide for his family


GURDASPUR: In a devastating turn of events, Man named Shaukat Masih was fatally electrocuted while attempting to dismantle lanter from shops situated near Kahlanwali village, en route from his residence to the workplace. The high voltage wires proved to be a deadly hazard, leaving the young man unconscious upon contact.

Promptly, bystanders rushed Shaukat Masih to the Dera Baba Nanak Government Hospital, seeking urgent medical intervention. Tragically, medical professionals at the hospital, after extensive efforts, declared him brought dead.

The untimely demise of Shaukat Masih has left behind a grieving family, including his wife, two young children, and elderly parents, grappling with the immeasurable loss. The community mourns the loss of a hardworking individual striving to support his loved ones. Currently, the postmortem of the deceased's body is underway, and legal proceedings are being initiated by the local authorities.