MOGA: A Somber Atmosphere enveloped the district of Moga as news emerged of the untimely demise of 25-year-old Amandeep Singh, a resident of Bughipura village. The Young man, who had been married for just two years, tragically lost his life due to a drug overdose near the Kotkapura bypass.
According to a close friend who was with Amandeep on that fateful night, the two companions had spent their Monday evening together. The friend disclosed that they had purchased narcotics from Gandhi Road and consumed them, leading to a grave outcome as Amandeep collapsed on the bypass itself.
As dawn broke, Amandeep's friend discovered him unconscious. Frantic attempts to revive him proved futile, and the realization of Amandeep's demise left them in shock. The distressed friend promptly contacted Amandeep's family to report the heart-wrenching incident.
The news of Amandeep's sudden and tragic death sent shockwaves through his family and the local community. In response, his family members expressed their grief and anger by staging a protest, placing Amandeep's lifeless body on the road as a symbol of their sorrow and anguish.
Law enforcement authorities were swiftly alerted to the situation, and police personnel promptly arrived at the scene to assure the grieving family. Subsequently, Amandeep's body was transported to the hospital for a thorough post-mortem examination. The police have initiated an investigation into the circumstances surrounding Amandeep's death.