NEW-DELHI: Former Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia, lodged in Tihar Jail in the case of liquor scam, has got into a new trouble. On March 14, the CBI had registered an FIR under the Prevention of Corruption Act against seven people, including Manish Sisodia in the spy case related to the alleged 'Feedback Unit' (FBU) of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's adviser Gopal Mohan is also named in the FIR.
FIR includes the name of....
- Manish Sisodia, former Deputy CM
- Sukesh Kumar Jain (IRS 1992), then Vigilance Secretary, New Delhi.
- Rakesh Kumar Sinha (Retd, DIG, CISF), Special Adviser to Chief Minister and Joint Director, Feedback Unit, Delhi
- Pradeep Kumar (Retd. Joint Deputy Director, IB), Deputy Director, Delhi Feedback Unit
- Satish Kshetrapal (Retd Assistant Commandant, CISF), working as Feedback Officer, Delhi Govt.
- Gopal Mohan, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's anti-corruption advisor
Taking to Twitter, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal wrote, "PM’s plan is to slap several false cases against Manish and keep him in custody for a long period. Sad for the country!"